Transportation Design Engineer
Environmental Partners Group, Inc. was named #25 on the Zweig Group’s 2018 Hot Firm List, an annual ranking of the 100 fastest-growing firms in America’s architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting industry. Environmental Partners Group, Inc. was named #25 on the Zweig Group’s 2018 Hot Firm List, an annual ranking of the 100 fastest-growing firms in America’s architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting industry. Move your career forward at our well respected and award winning Boston-area firm where career development, training, and mentoring co-exist with diverse transportation, civil, and environmental projects in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
Environmental Partners Group is seeking a Transportation Design Engineer to join our growing Transportation Division. The selected candidates will collaborate with the Transportation team on a wide variety of diverse and exciting projects. Applicants must be motivated with a desire for both personal growth and firm growth, capable of multi-tasking in a variety of projects, and work well in a team atmosphere.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Prepare design plans for roadway projects involving multi-modal accommodations (Complete Streets) including corridor and intersection improvements.
- Design in conformance with MassDOT design guidelines and submission requirements.
- Prepare construction bid documents including specifications and construction estimates.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Transportation or Civil Engineering, preferably with 5 years or more of relevant transportation design experience.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil3D.
- Preference will be made for individuals who have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam with ambitions towards a Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
Environmental Partners Group is a rapidly growing and award winning multidisciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Quincy, MA with offices in Woburn and Hyannis, MA, and Middletown, CT. Environmental Partners specializes in a wide range of engineering disciplines to support our public and private sector clients. Our core disciplines include traffic and transportation, water and wastewater, stormwater, hazardous waste, solid waste, civil / site, geotechnical, and GIS/Asset Management.
Please apply using the following link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/2060/Environmental-Partners-Group-Inc
No phone calls please.