Senior Project Engineer, Asset Management – Quincy or Woburn, MA
Join Environmental Partners (EP) and move your career forward at a well-respected and award winning firm where career development, training, and mentoring co-exist with diverse civil, environmental, and transportation projects in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Named a Hot Firm by the Zweig Group in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 which “honors the fastest growing firms in the AEC industry.” EP is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary engineering firm and an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer, focused on Infrastructure Asset Management, with a minimum of five (5) years of experience. The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic, highly organized, detail-oriented aspiring manager to join our growing Infrastructure Asset Management team. This position plays a key role in servicing our growing customer base across New England. The position requires a passion for public works and private infrastructure management, as well as the ability to analyze data without losing sight of the project vision and goals. This position will have the ability to work in collaboration with our talented engineering staff across all of the services we provide.
- Handle multiple ongoing projects at once and provide superior client service, strong communication both internally and externally, and manage the technical aspects of the project or tasks assigned.
- Work with multiple municipal or private clients, with a focus across New England.
- Participate in business development, project decisions regarding technical approach, cost and scheduling performance.
- Working as part of our Infrastructure Asset Management team, provide technical support to offices located throughout New England.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field is required.
- Must have 5+ years of engineering experience.
- A strong background in transportation engineering with an emphasis on asset management, roadway design and traffic planning.
- Familiarity with water/wastewater/stormwater design and engineering standards.
- An understanding of Infrastructure Asset Management concepts (cost-benefit value, risk assessments, development of capital improvement plans)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills is a must.
- The ability to manage multiple assignments and clients is required.
- Public outreach and community presentations experience is preferred
- PE is preferred
- Experience with ESRI’s ArcGIS platform and Asset Management applications is a plus.
- Familiarity with MassDOT specifications is a plus
Note: Regional travel may be required.
Environmental Partners is a rapidly growing and award winning multidisciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Quincy, MA with offices in Woburn and Hyannis, MA, and Middletown, CT. Environmental Partners specializes in a wide range of engineering disciplines to support our public and private sector clients. Our core disciplines include traffic and transportation, water and wastewater, stormwater, hazardous waste, solid waste, civil / site, geotechnical, and infrastructure asset management.
Please apply using the following link:
No phone calls please.