Senior Project Engineer – Quincy, MA, Woburn, MA or Middletown, CT
Join Environmental Partners (EP) and move your career forward at a well-respected and award winning firm where career development, training, and mentoring co-exist with diverse civil, environmental, and transportation projects in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Named a Hot Firm by the Zweig Group in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 which “honors the fastest growing firms in the AEC industry.” EP is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary engineering firm and an equal opportunity employer.
Environmental Partners Group is a rapidly growing and award winning multidisciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Quincy, MA with offices in Woburn and Hyannis, MA, and Middletown, CT. Environmental Partners specializes in a wide range of engineering disciplines to support our public and private sector clients. Our core disciplines include Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Drinking Water, Emergency Management Services, Environmental, Infrastructure Asset Management, Owner’s Project Management (OPM), Stormwater, Traffic & Transportation, and Wastewater.
We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in municipal water, wastewater, and/or stormwater engineering projects, including planning, design, permitting, field work, modeling and construction phase services.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Write and prepare reports, plans, specifications, permit applications, technical memoranda and meeting minutes.
- Prepare project scopes and budgets for new work and track budgets on existing projects as part of the project management team.
- Independently or as part of a project team, make or participate in presentations relating to marketing, client management, technical concerns or specific project related meeting.
- Use your experience and knowledge to manage and direct junior staff on various design and construction projects emphasizing design proficiency, accuracy, timeliness and client satisfaction.
- Participate in or oversee the management of construction projects including: review shop drawings; prepare responses to RFIs and Proposed Change Orders; make observations of the construction progress; coordinate and attend construction progress meetings; prepare meeting minutes and field trip reports; assist with equipment start-up, testing, and training; and, prepare SOPs and O&M manuals.
- Prepare technical papers for publication at professional association conferences.
- Support the growth and development of junior staff.
- Expand existing client relationships and identify and develop new clients.
- Senior Project Engineer applicants should be a Registered Professional Engineer. If working towards PE, obtain said within the first year of employment.
- Applicants must have knowledge of public bidding and permitting processes, and excellent communication and writing skills.
Apex Companies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity and differences of our employees, customers, and communities. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Apex aims to make apexcos.com accessible to all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact Talent@apexcos.com or (301) 417-0200. Likewise, feel free to reach out to us if you would like to view or discuss Apex policy related to equal employment opportunity or have any related concerns. EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Please apply using the following link:
No phone calls please.