Laura has over 15 years of marketing experience in the AEC industry.
As Director of Marketing at Environmental Partners, she oversees the Marketing Department and is responsible for the strategic marketing and business development efforts that reflect and drive the company’s culture, mission, and growth. As an Associate, Laura is a fundamental voice within EP, leading efforts and supporting the business plan and the EP Team as a whole.
Laura holds a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Communications from Northeastern University and is a member of and actively involved in committees for numerous professional associations throughout Massachusetts including having served as APWA New England Chapter Summer Conference co-chair in 2015-2017 and former member and leadership of Young Professionals committee; Massachusetts Highway Association Annual Charity Golf committee member 2009-present; Public Works Expo committee member, and 125th Anniversary Committee member in 2017-2018; Norfolk Bristol Middlesex Highway Association Equipment Show committee member 2019-present; and PCWWA newsletter committee chair 2012-present.
- Society for Marketing Professionals Services (SMPS) Boston Annual Awards, 1st Place in Corporate Identity, 2020
- Society for Marketing Professionals Services (SMPS) Boston Annual Awards, 2nd Place in Website Design, 2020
- Hermes Creative Awards, Gold Award in Company Branding, 2020
- New England Chapter American Public Works Association (NEAPWA), Young Leader Award, 2016
- Massachusetts Highway Association (MHA), J. Francis Granger Award, for recognition of distinguished and meritorious achievement to the highway profession in the State of Massachusetts, 2014