Cassandra is an award winning designer and Creative Leader at Environmental Partners.
With a combined 15 years of experience in the art, design, tech, and AEC industries, she leads design and production of visual materials to support internal and external needs including branding, communications, social media campaigns, renderings, plans, and 3D models. Project experience includes supporting teams and clients with graphic communications and campaigns, ensuring communities and stakeholders are engaged and informed through all phases of work.
A Massachusetts College of Art and Design alumna with a BFA in Architecture, Cassandra actively supports and engages in arts, culture, and design organizations, associations, and events throughout the North Shore, Boston, and Cambridge, and is a Co-Captain of EP’s Canstruction Team.
- Society for Marketing Professionals Services (SMPS) Boston Annual Awards, 1st Place in Corporate Identity, 2020
- Society for Marketing Professionals Services (SMPS) Boston Annual Awards, 2nd Place in Website Design, 2020
- Hermes Creative Awards, Gold Award in Company Branding, 2020
- Hermes Creative Awards, Gold Award in Print Media Design of Overall Publication, 2019
- Hermes Creative Awards, Gold Award in Print Media Publications in the Category of Awards Submissions, 2019
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design, Excellence in Design Award, 2013
- Massachusetts Congressional Art Award, 2003