Lauren is a Project Manager and an Associate at Environmental Partners with 10 years of experience in the field of Civil Engineering.
She specializes in municipal drinking water and has also served on a variety of wastewater, stormwater, and site/civil projects. Her project experience includes planning, design, permitting, construction cost estimation, bidding assistance, construction contract administration, resident project representative management, hydraulic modeling, and drinking water master planning.
Lauren has a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and is a Registered Professional Engineer in the States of Massachusetts and Connecticut. Additionally, Lauren is very active in the New England Water Works Association and Massachusetts Water Works Association, and is involved in the American Water Works Association, American Public Works Association, Environmental Business Council of New England, and Plymouth County Water Works Association. Lauren enjoys traveling in her free time.
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Rising Star Alumni Award, 2023
- New England Water Works Association (NEWWA) Younger Member of the Year Award, 2019
- Environmental Business Council New England (EBC), Ascending Leader Award, 2019
- Massachusetts Water Works Association (MWWA), Special Achievement Award, 2018
- Massachusetts Department of Higher Education, 29 Who Shine Award, 2013